Duration: 3 days including assessment
Cost: Training £310 + VAT / Assessment £129 VAT exempt
Course/ Assessment: Please contact us
Pre-requisites: Candidates must hold a Certificate of Competence for Chainsaw Maintenance & Cross-Cutting (0020-03 / CS30,) Felling & Processing Trees up to 380mm (0020-04 / CS31) & Felling & Processing Trees over 380mm (0021-01 / 21-11 / CS32) prior to attending this course.
- Health & Safety, Site Safety & Risk Assessment for procedures involved
- Selection of suitable tools, equipment & PPE for felling operation required
- Introduction to the pull system
- Recognising defects in any of the pull system components
- Estimating loads
- Setting up safe pull system
- Use of suitable anchor points
On successful completion of the assessment, learners will receive a City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Assisted Fell Operations (QCF)
Learners will also receive a Land Skills Certificate of Attendance for attending the training part of this course.