£423.25 (+ £77.05) VAT pp
2 & 3 January 2024
Please call/email us for group or onsite bookings
Venue: Dorking, Surrey
This course is ideal for operators who are required to operate and maintain powered pole pruners and those looking to obtain a regulated qualification as it culminates in an assessment for the Level 2 Award in using a Powered Pole Pruner.
The course will provide you with the appropriate techniques and safety guidelines to ensure that you are not only confident when using a powered pole pruner but also aware of relevant health and safety requirements making sure you stay protected.
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for you if you work in one of the following industries:
- Local Authorities
- Land-based industries
- HSE legislation and safety guidelines
- Safety features of a powered pole pruner
- Maintaining the powered pole pruner chain
- Maintaining the guide bar
- Engine maintenance
- Starting the pruning saw and pre-cut checks
- Clear and tidy working area and pruning saw checks
On successful completion of this course learners will receive a City & Guilds Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Powered Pole Pruners.