Land Skills Training & Assessments Ltd aims to meet the needs of the customer by:
1. Answering or acknowledging telephone calls and correspondence within 2 working days.
2. Answering or acknowledging applications for assessments within 2 working days.
3. Supplying assessment schedules to candidates and trainers as requested.
4. Receiving fees and applications for assessments from training centre or candidate.
5. Appointing assessor to carry out assessments on a set date and time, or facilitate liaison between assessor and trainer.
6. Assessments to be conducted in accordance with published standards laid down in the performance criteria for the Unit(s) to which the assessment relates.
7. Assessments only to be applied by Assessors approved for that purpose, who comply with the current regulations and requirements laid down by City & Guilds NPTC.
8. Organise assessments efficiently.
9. Receive and process assessment results from the assessor.
10. Operate the first stage of an appeals procedure.
Head of Centre
Land Skills Training & Assessments Ltd
Telephone – 01306 876404
Email – email@example.com